Combine Rules & Conditions
1. All ready-reservations are combinable.
2. Waiting-reservations can only be combined if there is a ready-reservation to combine with.
3. Reservations can only be combined if all products in the reservation are due for release within 6-weeks of the day you place your combine request.
4. Paid and cancelled reservations cannot be combined. Always combine before issuing payment.
5. All reservations must be in the same currency to combine.
6. Combine requests cannot be cancelled.
7. Reservations can only be combined twice.
Adding an In-stock Product to a Reservation
Combining Two or More Reservations
Group Split1. This method allows customers to group ready products and split them from waiting products. In other words, customers can bunch together and ship ready products instead of waiting for remaining products to arrive.
Individual Split2. This method allows customers to split all ready products individually. In other words, all ready products will split into individual orders that can be shipped separately.
Conditions for SplittingI. Reservations must contain at least 1 ready product.
II. 2 or more of exact same product cannot be split (products with exact same product code/name). Please reserve same products separately if you wish to send separately*.
III. All ready splits must be paid by payment due date**.
IV. All splits and waiting reservations must be honored. You will be banned from Otacute if you do not honor any of your reservations.
*Due to technical limitations exact same products cannot be split. For example, '2 X 'One Piece' Limited Edition Nami Ver. 2 Repaint' cannot be split because they are the exact same product. However, '1 X 'One Piece' Limited Edition Nami Ver. 2 Repaint' and '1 X 'One Piece' Limited Edition Nami' can be split because they are different products with different product codes and names. One is a repaint version and the other is not.